Senior Typescript Developer (backend) €38400 - 76800
Start: asap, Onsite, Language: English, Technologies: Typescript, Node, GraphQL, Working hours: Full time (40-70 hours per week)
Webbee is one of those fast-growing start-up’s that you wished to be part of early on. That is why it is the perfect opportunity to step in today!
At Webbee, we are taking off and growing our business rapidly. To support our growth, we need to onboard a curious, positive, and engaged Senior Node.js Developer 👨💻️, who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively.
As Senior Node.js Developer, you are responsible for writing the backend logic of our no code product platform based on Typescript and Nest.JS almost from scratch.
>> Get to know everything in a 16 minute video
About the product
Bamboo is a complex no-code platform that allows users to easily create custom data management applications. Our platform features an intuitive, drag-and-drop interface that makes it easy for users to design and build applications without needing to write any code. Bamboo integrates seamlessly with other tools and workflows, allowing users to connect their data across multiple systems for a more efficient, integrated experience. With Bamboo, users can quickly create custom data management applications that are tailored to their specific business needs.
What we offer you
- Technical and non-technical courses to develop and expand your horizons(Udemy);
- English and Russian courses;
- Sport compensation (membership in AllSports which allows visiting over 488 sports centers around Belarus);
- Corporate cook at the office (Belarusian, Indian and many more cuisines!);
- Support in relocating to Minsk;
- Health Insurance;
- Corporate events (corporate parties, team building etc.);
- Presents for important life occasions (birthday, wedding or childbirth);
- Freedom to realize your own ideas and initiatives;
- 25 paid vacation days per year;
Fixed salary (gross): from €38400 - €76800 per year with 15 % appraisal per year based on good performance.
0,5 - 1 % shares
On achieving our first milestone, 209 customers, €10 million in revenue (presumably in Y3); 1 % shares are worth €1 million
On achieving our second milestone, 2090 customers, €100 million in revenue (presumably in Y4); 1 % shares are worth €10 million
- 4+ years of experience as a programmer
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js
- extensive experience with relational databases (anything SQL)
- ability to architect and break down complex projects
- good command of English, written and spoken (at least B2 level)
- you approach complex software projects in a planned manner
- you work independently and self-disciplined
We are looking forward to your application 🚀 !
Is this opportunity onsite or remote?
Onsite is a must. Relocation package is provided.
How is the interview process organized?
- 📝 Apply: Submit the coding test
- 📲 Screening interview (30 min): If we're a match, we’ll schedule a 30-min initial call
- 💼 Hackathon (24h): You create a small project from scratch
- 💻 Code Review: (60 min): Regardless the result of the Hackathon, you will get a detailed feedback from our Lead Developer.
- 🤗 Founder final talk (3h): the last point, to make sure we are the best opportunity for you, and you are the best for us.
- 💫 Offer: By now, you know us and we know you, let's make the magic happen!
What is the technology stack?
Backend: Node, NestJs, GraphQl
Frontend: React, React Native, Native Base, Redux, Typescript
What are the working hours?
There are 50 hours of work during the week, and sometimes more. We are the team that Elon Musk would like to hire 🚀 Part time work is not possible.
How many people work at Webbee?
As of 03.01.2023 Webbee has 28 employees in 3 countries: Germany, Belarus and India.
The development team is 6 people strong. It is planned to grow this to 10 developers.
Is the company registered in India?
As of now the headquarter of the company is in Germany, Berlin and no Indian subsidiary exists. You work as contractor and raise bills to the German company on a monthly basis.
Can I ask more questions?
Absolutely! In the first interview, you have all the possibilities to ask whatever questions you have.